Articles & Publications
- Conserving the Library's Tract Volume Collection - The Quaker Strongrooms blog, an introduction to the thought processes behind conserving a special collection. The Library of the Religious Society of Friends (Quakers), January 2018.
- Mould Attacks! - Archives and Records Association Magazine (ARC), Feb 2014.
- CSI: South East Museums - A New Team of Regional Conservators - News in Conservation (IIC), June 2013.
- Sussex Museums Group Conservation Project Report, Wordpress, 2013
- A Review of Pamphlet Treatments at the British Library - A Collaborative Approach - Journal of the Institute of Conservation. Vol 34, No 2, September 2011. pp186-201. Unpublished.
- A Review of Current and Recent Practice in the use of Adhesives by the Conservation Department at the British Library - Adhesives and Consolidants for Conservation: Research and Applications. Symposium 2011, Canadian Conservation Institute with Library and Archives Canada, Ottawa, October 2011.
- The Conservation of an 18th Century Tao - Journal of the Canadian Bookbinders and Book Artist Guild. Vol 27, No 4, December 2009.
- The Care of Antiquarian Books - The Georgian. Issue 2, 2008.